Lake Austin Spa Resort
PAMPERED PETS PROGRAM
We provide the following items for your furry friend while here at Lake Austin Spa Resort:
A comfy bed
Chef’s inspired special dog menu
Lake Austin Spa Resort bandana
Access to local hiking trails within Steiner Ranch
Doggie bags for cleaning up after your pal
Soft, squeaky dog toy upon arrival
Turndown treat each evening
We are thrilled to welcome you and your pet to the Texas Hill Country on the shores of Lake Austin.
While we want to assure you that your pet is welcome to stay, we do ask that you follow a few guidelines.
• Be sure to keep your “Home Is Where The Dog Is” doorknob card on the exterior of your lodge when your pet is in the room.
• Please keep your pet on a leash at all times when you are not inside your guest room. Even if
your pet is extremely well behaved other guests will be put at ease if your dog is on their leash.
• Cleaning up after your pet on the grounds is required.
• Dogs should not be left unattended in the guest room unless they are confined to a crate. With prior notice the Guest Services department can arrange a pet sitter for you. Additional fees apply.
• We regret that pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, the fitness center, pool areas or spa. This exclusion does not apply to service dogs.
• Please let Housekeeping know when it is a good time to clean your room, either when you are there with your pet or, preferably, when both you and your pet are going to be away from the room.
• As it is our responsibility to ensure the enjoyment of all our guests we ask that you be responsible or controlling your pet and prevent them from barking or causing any other disturbance to our other guests.
A non-refundable $300 pet(s) guest fee is required. Please contact our Reservations Department at (800) 847-5637 for more information about our pet friendly rooms prior to arrival.
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope that you enjoy your stay.