LASR Signature Lemon Quinoa Pancakes
December 15, 2021
- 1/2 cup gluten free 1 to 1 flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 lemon grated (zest)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, quinoa flour, light brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, poppy seeds, and lemon zest.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, buttermilk, milk, and lemon extract
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl; mix until smooth
4. Heat the grapeseed oil on a griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Want to learn more about our focus on conscientious cuisine? Click here.